What is polycystic ovaries and is pregnancy possible with out taking treatment for this ?

hi! i am Priya 23yrs. it is almost an year that i got married. i had missed abortion last time in 45days. doctor aborted the foetus in 45days using tablets..After 3 months of my abortion she sed that i have polycystic ovaries and she advised me to take treatment before i plan my pregnancy . It is almost 7 months that i had my abortion and now i am conceived but i didnt take any treatment for polycystic ovaries. Is pregnancy possible in this case without treatment. i am now pregnant but i didnt take any treatment for polycystic ovaries...will any problem arise in this case...if you could give me suggestion it would be really helpful for me please
Asked On : Tue, 16 Aug 2011