What is penis infection? How long will it take to recover? On antibiotics

What is a shaft invection? How do you get it? Can you get it from somone els? My bf has it on his penis they gave him some antibotics and some kind of shot? How long will it take him to recover? And how long should be wait to have sex afer it is held. Also we had intercourse the night before he broke out i have no symptoms. Can i have it if so how long will it takee for me to notice. My bf in very embrrased about it so he wont awnser any of my quastion plz write me back as soon as you get a chance thank yoU . Also could he of gotten if from masterbating all the time with his hands relly dirty
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Usually penis shaft infection take a few days to recover, apply local antibiotic, antiseptic properties cream. Keep hygienic conditions proper and avoid from sexual inetercourse till fully recovered.