What is penile discharge and how can it be controlled ?

It almost looks like if I came but u didn t it s not a big amlut but once I touch my penis it s very sensitive on the tube part , also it hurt to pee for about 2 days it felt a burning sensation.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011
Welcome to HCM.
The mucous like substance coming out of penis is likely to be seminal discharge. You have not mentioned your age. It is better to consult an urologist and get yourself examined and do the necessary blood and urine tests to exclude STD or any other infection. Keep your private parts clean and dry and maintain proper hygiene.