What is normal R.B.S in pregnancy?

what is a normal R.B.S result in pregnancy? mine was 3.4 and i want to know if this is normal. I am 22
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Random blood sugar is between 70-110mg%.Most people fall in this range is there is no history of diabetes or other associated factors.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
Oral Glucose Tolerance Test is performed to diagnose Gestational Diabetes which occurs during pregnancy. It is the process of taking a series of blood glucose measurements after the patient drinks a sweet liquid that contains a high quantity of glucose. A normal blood sugar level after an oral glucose tolerance test is lower than 140 mg/dL. If the blood sugar level is 140 mg/dL to 199 mg/dL then the patient is diagnosed with prediabetes.