What is nasal allergy?

I have nasal alergy and my weight is decreasing and i want increase your weight.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
dear gurpreet.. taking homeopathic medicines will helpfp u to heal the nasal allergy.. n gain weight..
god bless

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Deepak Vyas's  Response
initially try to rule out the allergen (the factor responsible for allergy) .Normally our nasal mucosa is nidus for some benificial microorganisams which is responsible for immunity. Ayurvedic nasya therapy is benificial for it. so consult any ayurvedic physician for this therapy.
Homeopath Dr. Mishty Ballaney's  Response
allergens like dust ,pollen grains,seasonal,sweet,chocolates,cold drinks,etc leading to cough coryza,sneezing, sinusitis is termed as nasal allergy. there is decrease in weight owing to recurrrent attacks and decreased immunity. to get rid of this avoid d things which produces nasal symptoms and consult the nearby homeopath.
Homeopath Dr. Pratima Verma's  Response
Hi !
Welcome to Health care Magic
Whenever there is recurrent attacks of cough, cold, sneezing, running nose, then it is considered as respiratory Allergy which is caused due to lowered immunity. These recurrent attacks reduces the intake of the person resulting in reduced weight and overall body growth is disturbed. Homoeopathy has good results in this field, so consult a Homoeopath nearby.By the time you can start taking B # 22 DROPS, 10 Drops in 1/2 cup of water thrice daily.

Thanks and take care.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
Tab. Laxmivilas Ras 1 tab thrice a day
Tab. Sutshekhar Ras 1 tab thrice a day
Cap. Nilsin (Phyto) 1 cap thrice a day
Swamala Compound 2 tsf twice a day

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
if you are suffering from the nasal allergy. You had to prevent the cause of allergy have the mask using while going out of home. for better prevention of allergy of course there are some herbal preparation for building immunity and allergic response in body. like Guduchi preparation had best results. You can take steam inhalation.
  Anonymous's Response
Dear Gurpreet,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
Allergy is the term used for a condition in which a person is affected by some sort of special things like smell,smoke,dust,dirt,pollens,etc.
The Substance by which the person is affected is called allergen and the person who suffers is said to be allergic to that particular substance.
This is an immunity based condition in which the body reacts abnormally to certain substances which are normally tolerated by others.
This condition occurs in persons who are have low immunity or who are not at all exposed to some substances like dirt and dust in past.
Childern playing in mud generally are never allergic to dust and so on.

Now coming to main point of your nasal allergy.Your nose is sensitive to allergens and so you might be haivng symptoms of allergy like sneezing,nasal discharge high grade fever etc after exposure to such an allergen.Due to this also you are not able to gain weight.
There is very nice management in homoeopathy for any sort of allergy .Infact in homoeopathy we have antidotes for most of the allergies so your allergy can be very effectively treated by homeopathy.
You can consult your nearest homeopath for further management or contact us offline or online through our website

dr jignesh parmar

Homeopath Dr. Ankur Prakash's  Response
yes nasal allergy can be wll treated by homoeopathy course require careful and exhaustive follow up history so pl. consult a hom.physician best of luck
Homeopath Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar's  Response
Plz take Homeopathy Medicine 'Ars. Alb. 30', 5 pills once a week. Let me know after 1 week. Thank you.
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Dear Gurpreet,
The atmospheric air is full of bacteria,virus, pollens and other allergens. A healthy human being although breathes in these allergens he does not develop any symptoms, as the healthy immune system is capable of fighting these allergens. When the body's defense /immune system is lowered, these allergens attack the body and produce symptoms like running nose,sneezing,redness or irritation in the nasal mucosa etc.,
This is termed as allergy.

Hence it is important to improve the immune system, rather than targeting the allergens or treating the symptoms, as it is not possible to control the air that we breathe in.
Homeopathy acts by improving the immune system, thereby making the body resistant
to such attacks, leading to safe and permanent results.
Hence would suggest a visit to a nearby homeopath for a detailed case history and treatment for both your health problems.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
when ever the immunity of your body is lowered some allergens overpower you and cause allergic manifestation. This can be in the form of running nose or excess of sneezing. The treatment part is on two flanks. first check allergic symptoms and second prevent recurrent attack. For immediate check you can have Tab. Trishun 1 bd and for long term immunity have turmeric in milk and a compound called swamla 1 tsf bd.