What is my best choice to survive with Thymoma survivals

whats my best choice to survive with this thymoma in the anterior mediastinum ?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Jan 2011
Treatment/Therapy
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
WELCOME TO HEALTHCAREMAGIC
TREATING DOCTORS WILL EXPLAIN ABOUT MODE OF TREATMENT SURGERY/RADIOTHERAPY/ CHEMOTHERAPY .
DEPENDING ON THE STAGE OF THE THYMOMA TREATMENT DECIDEDAND PROGNOSIS IS EXPLAINED
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.Although THYMOMA is an absolute indication for surgery at any stage,still your treating surgeon is the best judge to outline the modality of treatment.Thanks and good luck.