What is implantation bleeding ?

I am 25 years old female married for 6+months my LMP IS 8/6/2011 my cycle is 32days long i have not got my periods yet but iam feeling vomit like in the morning of 9th june i also think that i got little bit spotting on 8th june is it implantation bleeding or what I am having also some cramps like the need to pass stool also i am urinating a litttle bit more often than ususal what is implantation bleeding and what is the duration and is it happens near the time when periods has to come or not please tell me if i should take pregnancy test or wait for other 2 days
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
lmp is the day when one have the last period
if you mean you were expecting the period on 8th june but had only spotting ,go for a pregnancy check
may be you are pregnant and consult gynecologist