What is hershbergers disease ?

my grandson (5 weeks) may have Hershbergers what is it and what is cure ?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Jan 2011
hello and welcome to healthcare magic ,hans beurger's diasease is also known as vasculitis ,it limits the bloods flow in the affected part ,the patient is basically a smoker,
it has raynaud's phenomenon-whitening of tips of finger and toes due to lack of blood flow,take care
  Anonymous's Response
by now im sure you know what it is and if he has it. If he is 5 weeks and just having issues I would guess probably not. If he does have it the solution is to remove a portion of the bowel where the defective cells/nerves are. Some signs are a hard belly, no bm on the first day of life, or no bm followed by explosive bm when stimulated. This is not everything but its a start.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.