What is heart disorder ?

will you plz tell wat is HEART DISORDER? DONT JUST COPY IT OFF FROM THE INTERNET! include the SYMPTOMS, TREATMENT, explain and include CAUSES OF THE disease, and include all of the prevention methods of the disease!!!!!!PLZ HELP ME~~~~~ I WILL APPRECIATE IT THANKS!!!!!!!! ONCE AGAIN DONT JUST COPY IT OFF FORM THE InTeRnEt~~~
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009
ammm! (the list of heart disorders is endless) as what Donna said!! well! I'll make a quick list include the most common heart diseases you can take the name of disease and search about it in Google and I'm sure you'll find everything ! in fact we'll Author a book here If we wrote the SYMPTOMS, TREATMENT .. etc ! 1- Vascular Diseases *Atheroscalerosis *Arteriosclerosis *Hypertension - Secondary hypertension- *Aneurysm *Berry Aneurysm *Dissection: "hematoma within the vessel wall with dissection of blood between layers of the media" *Arteriovenous fistulla *Varicose Veins *Thrombophlebitis *Phebothrombosis 2- Vascular Neoplasm *Hemangioma *Vascular ectasia *Kaposi Sarcoma *Angiosarcoma 3- Coarctation of Aorta 4- Vasculitis *Takayasue Arteritis *Polyarteritis Nodosa *Kawasaki Disease *Churg-Strauss Syndrome *Wegener Granulomatosis 5-Ischemic heart Disease *Myocardial ifarction *Angina Pectoris 6-Primary myocardial Disease *Myocarditis *Cardiomyopathy 7-Degenerative Valve Disease"Valvular heart Disease " *Calcific Aortic Stenosis *Mitral Valve Prolapse *Infective Endocarditis" Nonbacterial Thrombotic Endocarditis -Libman-Sacks Endocarditis" 8-pericardial Disease *pericarditis *pericardial effusion 9-Conginital Heart Disease