What is healthy diet for a hypothyroid patient with cysts around ovaries ?

hi, i am a patient of Hypothyriod and also have a cyst aroung my ovaries for which i am taking medications. please suggest me some diet plans as i feel very tired, sleepy and depressed whole day. I have also gain weight i am 5 4 and my weight is 76kg, please suggest some diet for me. I am 34 and still not married, i cannot afford to gain weight and have such a health condition as i have to get married and have kids. Please suggest me a healthy diet plan Waiting for your answere eagerly. thanks regards varsha
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011