What is harpies disease?

tell me what is harpies disease?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Aug 2010
I hope you're talking about herpes. xD The symptoms of herpes include: watery blisters in the skin, and mucous membranes of the mouth, lips or genitals

herpes is transmitted from an infected person during close contact when the infected person is shedding their skin.

i got pain at right side of my stomach where appendix lies , and this pain go to my back and i got lot of pimples over this area which are really painful.
please tell me what precautions should i take to cure this problem and how much time will it take to cure.
  Anonymous's Response
if your doctor said its the type that will be by your mouth y havent anything appeard