What is haemorrhagic follicle and what could be the reason of no follicle seen in right ovary ?

I am 26 yr old n i had an ultrasound on 13th day of my cycle to evaluate follicle, report shows that my uterus is normal in size 7.2x3.2x2.9 cm appearance: Anteverted and Ante flexed , endometrium: normal, pouch of Douglas : clear ,no fibroid seen and i have a chocolate cyst in left ovary measuring 9.2 x 8.1cm n having hemorrhagic follicle measuring 1.2 x 1.3 cm but my right ovary is normal , no cyst/mass n follicle seen in right side . last month i had taken birth control pills for my cyst but it dose not reduce my cyst size . i want to ask what is hemorrhagic follicle n does it release healthy egg n what could be the reason of no follicle seen in right ovary and what should be the treatment of cyst i don t have any pain in cyst
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011