What is epilepsy ? What medication can suitably treat it to prevent future episodes ?

please help me about my desease epilepsy this is attact to me last 25 year i have treatement is contninue but it is not control it is happan only for one or two minute i have taken a dose oxetol 300mg twice a day and presium 10mg and topaz 50mg daily one time according to dr. srinivas bangalore but it is not control please suggest me when i come to you my age is 40 years my hight is 5.10 weight 80 my name is md. ismail dadulla my mail. mobile.09448651615 i am living in shahapur dist yadgir karnataka
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011