What is considered as high sugar, low sugar and border line sugar?

Ok i want to know what is considered high and low sugar in diabetes? what is the reading on the home meter suppose to be.. I have heard so many different answers...So can someone please tell me what is considered as high sugar, low sugar and border line sugar? for example say you test your sugar at home and it is like 126 and then maybe 110 and then maybe 74.. please someone help me out on this? ok i have an idea of what it is suppose to be, but what if you are monitoring. AND IS THERE A PLACE TO GET STRIPES WHERE YOU CAN CHECK THE SUGAR LEVELS IN THE URINE DIRECTLY.. OR THE OLD WAY OF TESTING, WHERE YOU STILL STICK YOUR FINGER , BUT YOU MATCH IT TO THE BOTTLE INSTEAD OF PUTTING IT IN A METER?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009