What is chocolate cyst and can this be curable ?

what is mean by chocolate cyst? it is possible to cured. the cyst patient become conceived is possible. the cyst 5cm.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Oct 2011
Hello.

Chocolate cyst is an endometriotic cyst of the ovary . Some medicines can reduce the cyst size like danazol. If the cyst is affecting only one ovary then you can conceive easily. Bilateral cysts decrease the chances of conception. You need to consult your gynecologist for proper treatment. If there is extensive affection, surgery may be needed.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.

Dr. Praveen Tayal