What is causing yellow spotches which turns red if scratched all over my body ?

I am suffering from yellow splotches all over the body then it turns to red after I start scratching Good Morning Doctor I am suffering from yellow splotches all over the body (hands, back, stomach, neck, shoulders, thighs) and then it turns to red after I start scratching and this happens every night after my dinner and this is happening from last one month when I eat Atarax tablet and apply coconut oil all over the body after one hours all gets cleared. Its somewhat like Pitta to test I had stoped eating TurDal groundnuts which may be causing pitta but still it happens I really appreciate your help.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011