What is causing uneasiness in abdomen near heart. How to get rid of it?

Hi my name is susan and im 32 years old.I am in cyprus now and i ve been feeling uneasyness on the left part of my abdomain near heart for some days.It is because of the wrong style of sleepiness or something else?so would you please tell me what could be the reason and what should be done to get rid of this problem?I would be appreciate to know the answer. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012
hi susan welcome,
this may be due to
1. due to the indigestion and gas formed will be disturbing to the diaphragmatic area
2.some sort of early gastritis
any way you do take some warm water for drinking, sleep properly,
avoid ice cold items and fried items
take only light food which will easily digested
thanking you