What is causing stomach cramps, nausea, headache and sweating after having drinks?

Hi. Me and a frien went out for drinks last night. We both had 5 drinks in about 3 hours. Neither of us can remember anything from the night but had a sober friend with us who filled us in. We both thing our drinks were spiked. Today I m having stomache cramps , nausea , headache and sweating. Also trembing the whole day. Its been 24 hours after drinking and I don t normally get hanovers. Should I go see a docter? What drug can cause this? At no time were we unable to move last night so it was not something like roofies I think.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012