What is causing severe stomach ache , headache and nausea after taking 2 norlevo ?

Hi i am Aisha i took Norlevo last month in juni on 18th and i took another one on 20th so that means i took 2 Norlevo tablets. and i went in my period on 23rd juni til like 28th juni. but this month july i have not gone in my period and it is about to end. and am having serious pain like: stomach pain, headache , i feel like vomiting but i dont vomit and i feel dizzy. i even took the pregnancy test today and it came up negative. what is causing it?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011