What is causing severe abdominal pain in spite of antibiotics treatment ?

Hi.I am 36 years old femail ,have 2 kids.. I do have pain in my right side it hurt all side. When pressing pain goes to belly button. Doctor did a blood test and found H. pylori IgG ,Abs. I was on antibiotics for a 14 days. But now things got worse. I started to have more pain and about 2-3 days I am very thirsty.An the right side rely hurt. Sometimes is under my ribs,sometimes it is lover. Doctor sending me to Gastroenterolog, but appointment so far away and I do feel bad, and starting to panic that something rely bad is going on. Thank you for help
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011