What is causing my penis to be like a bone when I have an erection ?

hi last week i had a sudden pain in the base of penis and it last up until now.i got to an urologist and he couldnt find anything and my urine test was clear,he gave me some painkiller and he told me that it must be a mucle pain but i found out that i have a small bump in the base of my penis and when i get a full erection i cant move my penis is like a bone hold it and if i moved it will brake its linked with that small bump.with the painkillers he gave me pain is gone but when i have an erection i still cant move my penis.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
it appear to be a case of penile over engorgement .so consult some urologist .pain has already gone ,so one should not sit down.Fracture of penis is a known entity and can occur in such cases      
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”