What is causing me to wee whenever I cough ?

Hi I am 36 year old female and everytime i cough i wee, its gone so bad know that i have to use a pad because so much of wee comes out. Ive had two children my eldest is eleven which i had normal birth and my youngest is three which i had a caeser, could that have caused the problem, its just that i have this cough for over a month know and its not good to use a pad every day twenty four seven please help
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Welcome to HCM
read your prob. frst you have to rule out its causes, by getting CBC,ESR, Xray chest,mountex test, PFT. then discuss it with your doc n start proper treatment.meanwhil you start nebulization with athalin n ipravent, it helps in subsiding cough.
Dr aseem9982583020