What is causing me symptoms of swollen lymph nodes, mild night sweats, chest flutters and achiness, mottled skin red and white splotches, small red dots on arms, legs, and stomach that look like little blood dots, sore throat, and crippling exhaustion ?

I am a 37 year old female. I was diagnosed with mono 2 years ago. I had irregular liver function tests for approximately a year after that. I was diagnosed with mono again before Thanksgiving and have had follow up blood testing that showed chronic active mono. I have swollen lymph nodes, mild night sweats , chest flutters and achiness, mottled skin red and white splotches, small red dots on arms, legs, and stomach that look like little blood dots, sore throat, and crippling exhaustion. I have been searching for answers everywhere and saw an infectious disease specialist yesterday who ran a ton of tests and told me to come back in 2 weeks. I am afraid it could be some type of cancer as I normally am not a hypochondriac at all but have this very unsettling feeling that something is very wrong. Today I have been in bed all day with my chest hurting. I am afraid to wait 2 more weeks. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Feb 2012