What is causing itchy bumps on forehead and scalp? How to remove them?

i have some swellings or bumps on my head including the forehead and scalp , it first occured 4 weeks ago with a bump on my forehead, ignored it and its size got reduced after several days, then again another bump occured on the backside scalp area, since then two more have appeared. now the first one is almost invisible. they are not painful neither they cause itching but i just can feel them. what are these? Cause?? remedy?? i m 20 yr old , consulting my family members they are saying it might be due to cold weather or some sort of allergy and ask me to ignore it. please tell me there is nothing serious!! i m very worried
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013