What is causing chronic calf pain due to which my daughter can hardly walk and do any other activity ?

my daughter is having chronic calf pain. she is a long distance runner and a dancer. she has had this pain since december and hasn t got any better. she has been going to physical therapy and had shown little to no improvement. she had gotten x-ray s, mri s, a bone scan , blood work, and a nerve test done and they have all came back fine. she could harldy walk and she is in pain all the time. she hasn t done any activity since december. do you have any idea s what it could be?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012