What is causing chest tightness, irregular heart rate and rhythm disorders?

I have strange tightness in my chest like it s imploding and then my heart beats so fast and hard in my throat it takes my breath away. I have a heart murmur and my heart beats are usually irregular but never got it checked out because I don t have insurance. It comes at random and lasts several seconds. Do you know why my heart does this I don t drink coffee or any thing with csffine and no stress or anxiety . The other day this was happening ever hour to 30 minutes I even had two episodes seconds apart. Any ideas from such a strange problem? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012