What is causing burning sensation in my left leg even after taking multi vitamin tablets ?

hy sir i m using vit.d tablets caldree3 half tab. 2 times a day nuebrol tab. 2 times a day remethan 2 times a day betwelve 500 mg 3 times a day m using egg , milk good food from 1 month my knee pain will be reduced may be 40% but burning sensation lef side in my full leg still not reducing can u plz help me i m very tensed can i use oily food to get cholestrol or not and my heart beat going fast when i do any hardwork or not and burning sesation in urine also plz sir wht can i do if i m getting sun exposure than how mnay times in a week which i spend under sun light thanks
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011