What is cause and remedy for small, red dots on the penis post unprotected sexual intercourse ?

Hello Doc , I am Paul m 31 years old guy. Let me start of saying that I was foolish enough to have unprotected intercourse. And next day i found small red dots on my penis . Is it some kind of fungus infection. Its not itchy, or pain or a burning feeling while urinating or pus or watery or milky discharge from the penis. Except some unusual very mild pain in the penis sometimes. I am very worried about all this. And this depressing me lot day by day. I am very great-full and thankful to you, if you get me out of this. Sorry for my bad English. Plzz let me know what it is?? Is it herpes Verus 2 or anything else. And what kind of medication i need to take?? Or which anti-fungal cream should is use?? Plzzzz give me ur feedback as soon as possible.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012