What is best and most inexpensive dark chocolate to eat daily ?

what is best and most inexpensive dark chocolate to eat daily? for health purposes
Asked On : Fri, 11 Dec 2009

I happen to have a HUGE case of extra dark (70% cacao) chocolate boxes, all unopened and valid through 5/2011.  I bought them in bulk when I used to eat chocolate everyday and now due to dietary restrictions I can't.  Each box has 6-individual wrapped one-ounce servings.  I'll ask $3 per box just to get rid of it (paid $4.50 each).  Let me know if you're interested.  The brand is "Baker's Select Bittersweet Chocolate Squares"  They're REALLY good.  My email is

Hershey's kisses now come in dark chocolate, but if you want quality go with Ghiradelli.