What is beriberi ? Which vitamin supplements can help in its treatment ?

Hi,doctor! Im Evelyn,44 years old,5 1 in height and weighing 56 kg. Two years ago,I was diagnosed of a left kidney cyst, doctor didn t prescribe any medicine for me because he said the cyst is benign, but I was advised to have urinalysis every 3 months and an ultrasound after a year..It so happened that I am only earning less than what my familiy needs, a hand-to-mouth-existence, I was not able to have my doctors advice..It is already more than two years without any medication and follow ups..And now, I have been suffering from beriberi , more than a week, can be seen on my legs and sometimes on my arms till my face ..not so transparent anyways but, I can feel the heaviness of my body.. Actually, I ve been from this situation( on and off - for 3-5 days ) within these years (2009-2011) but I just ignored it. This is just because of poverty . At present, I am drinking RAW APPLE CIDER VINEGAR with honey bee 3 times a day, cranberry juice, coconut juice, 2-2.5 litres of water and eating green vegetables daily.. WITH THIS SIMPLE MEDICATION, I DO NOT KNOW IF MY ILLNESS WILL TOTALLY BE CURED. Please doctor, I need your help and advice. Thank you very much and more power!
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011