What is attention deficit disorder and how can it be treated in adults ?

yesterday i took a adhd pill after that i was doing old school work that i had found while i organized my room. i was focusing on exactly what i was doing and listening to people talk to me without loosing focus. could i be adhd? i have never been able to focus like that, in school i couldnt pay attention to the teacher, i was always being distracted by the littlest things, never organized, always loosing focus on what im doing, i cant listen to someone for long periods of time without day dreaming
Asked On : Mon, 15 Aug 2011