What is anterior ethmoidal nerve syndrome and is this related to DNS ?

Age 18 Aamir, Hi Doctor i want to know that i face DNS problem (Deviated NAsal Septum ) i search on it Many time for remedies and symtoms and its effect i feel obstruction of air passage and feeling soo pain in brain i feel my brain is getting pressure i want to know this what is Anterior Ethmoidal Nerve Syndrome and this is related to DNS plzzz Tell me in Detail about it I am soo Wory bcz i am not able to study bc of this Thnx in advance Awaiting For Your Answer..
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011