What is an internal fever? What are the symptoms? Numbness in the arms and legs, stiffness in the joints

What exactly is an internal fever and what are the symptoms? I d like to determine if I have this or not--or whether I am having hot flashes. I am also experiencing slight numbness in my arms legs and face, but not consistently. I am slightly anemic. I am also experiencing serious stiffness in the joints when I awake in the morning, or when I remain in a certain position for a while. A month ago I had none of these symptoms. The internal heat that I m feeling comes in waves throughout the day. I ve lost weight since I ve been experiencing these symptoms. What do you think it might be? I am 47 years old.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013