What is alubin trace in urine ?

my son is 17 years old .in urine test alubin is trace. from starting he is weak
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Albumin in urine means he is losing protein in urine,the amount is very less and does not warrant any immediate action.There could be many reasons for this and further examination may be required if needed.At present go for repeat urine test after couple of weeks and they talk to your doctor.
wishing him good health.
albumin is a protein produced by the body normally.
normally kidneys do not filter any protein across its membrane to come to urine .
due to some leakage across the filtering memebrane of the kidney minimal amounts of protein most commonly albumin leaks into urine and is seen as traces.
as i had mentioed such minimal leakage is not a cause of worry if not progressive.
hope this is helpful