What is a Conair Wave ?

Someone suggested a Conair Wave for helping acne . Can someone tell me that that is and where you d find one ?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
It is a thing you use to clean your face. I think it has cleanser on the pads and you attach the pads to a handheld device that vibrates or scrubs your face. My sister has one and she said her face feels a lot cleaner when she uses it. I have been meaning to get one, but I keep forgetting, I know they sell them in Walgreen's, they probably have them at CVS, Wal-Mart or Target too. I think they are about $15 or maybe less.