What is TT and what could be the reason for skin problem will it be curable ?

Sir, my wife has developed a large bright patch on her face . a dermatologist has carried out blood sample test, which has come normal and a test Skin for AFB , by taking a piece of skin from the affected area, which has come negative. the Doc has prescribed Rifampicin and Dapsone for it. he has said to be under medication for 6 months and written the disease as T T . what is this T T in medical terminology? She had a minute patch on her left cheek for quite some years, which has all of a sudden flared up recently. her age is 34 years, she has thyroid and no other complications. going by the prescribed medicines, could any skin specialists enlighten me on what could be the probable reason for my wife s skin problem? Is it curable? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011