What is Rhinoplasty ?

I want a brief know how about rhinoplasty , its aftermaths and how safe is it to get it done
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Cosmetic surgery of nose is called Rhinoplasty. Regarding safety of rhinoplasty, it depends on the type of Rhinoplasty, experience of the surgeon, instruments used during surgery and post operative care by the patient. Regarding aftermaths, it's shape will be improved after correct rhinoplasty and it's function will be improved after correction of interior of the nasal cavity.
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query
Rhinoplasty is a cosmetic surgery and most cosmetic surgies if done by a good doctor is otherwise very safe. The only complication would be anethetic complications. I hope your doctor has given a 3d image of the new nose u would be getting just in case you land with a nose u might not like.
Have a halthy living