What is Progesterone 200mg soft gel capsule used for? Can I take it in early pregnancy?

hello there!! what is PROGESTERONE (UTROGESTAN) 200mg soft-gel capsule use for?? I am 5 week pregnant,,and my Obgyne instruct me to insert this progesterone(utrogestan) in my vagina ... Is it ok to do this while Im on my early pregnancy?? it wont give any harm to the development of the baby?? When i have my pee this morning I noticed that my pee have like small particles..what was that?? Looking forward to read your answer.. Thank you!! and more power!!
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012