What is Eclampsia & Is it serious ?

What is Eclampsia ? Is it serious ? Help me to decide about the pregnancy
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It is something to do with fits duering pregnancy, it usually hapens with uncontrolled BP..I had heard my gyne tell someone next to my bed who was serious..This happened when I was admitted for BP control during my pregnancy..

It is a condition in pregnancy. The mother will have fits and usually the increased BP is the cause for it.

It is serious and usually pregnancy will have to be terminated.

Consult a neurologist rather than believing what these people are posting here.