What is Asperger's Syndrome ?

hi i m saurabh. My weight is 68kg.can you tell me about Asperser’s Syndrome disease ...plz
Asked On : Tue, 3 May 2011
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum
Asperger syndrome is a developmental disorder. It is an autism spectrum disorder, characterized by a greater or lesser degree of impairment in language and communication skills, as well as repetitive or restrictive patterns of thought and behavior.
The most distinguishing symptom of AS is a child’s obsessive interest in a single object or topic to the exclusion of any other.
With effective Homeopathic treatment, children with AS can learn to cope with their disabilities, but they may still find social situations and personal relationships challenging. Many adults with AS are able to work successfully in mainstream jobs, although they may continue to need encouragement and moral support to maintain an independent life.
Wish You Good Health
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
well come to healthcare magic

asperser's syndrome is an autism disorder that is diagnosed by significant difficulties in social interaction,and restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests.
Wish you speedy recovery