What is Asperger disease ?

hi i m saurabh. My weight is 68kg.can you tell me about Asperser disease ...plz
Asked On : Tue, 3 May 2011
Asperger disorder is characterized by impairment in social interaction and restricted interest/repetitive behaviors. Individuals with Asperger disorder should not have significant delays in cognitive, language, or self-help skills. It differs from other autism spectrum disorders by its relative preservation of linguistic and cognitive development.
exact cause is unknown, although research supports the likelihood of a genetic basis.
There is no single treatment, treatment is aimed at improving symptoms and function.
behavioral therapy is mainstay of therapy.