What if you drool a lot during sleep? Something came out while urination, stated bleeding. Miscarriage?

hiya what does it mean if you drool a lot wen u sleep.. cause i do it really bad i mean my pillow is soaking by the morning. also i went to the toilet for a wee in jan and something came out of me. i called my boyfriend and it lookd like the bbegining part of pregnacy. i bleed for about 2-3 weeks after. i didnt go to the doctotrs .i already av 4 children ages 5,6,9,14. do u think i av ad a miss carage????? i avnt ad no periods nothing still.. i av been aving heart burn really bad.. do u think i cud be preg now.. the home test never workd on me i always ad to av my bloods done ... i av always been 3months or more on each if my children. please can u advice me wat to do.. im in a pickel cause i cant just go to doc askin for preg test.. its very complacated at moment.... thank u emma
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013