What if my blood sugar is between 250 and 350?

what if my blood sugar is between 250 and 350?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Dec 2009

sounds like you have diabetes, could be type 1 or type 2. other symptoms you might notice is frequent urination and blurred vision. if your doctor told you that your blood sugar was high than follow up with him. otherwise go see your doctor right away. there are good treatments for getting your blood glucose under control. I would also recommend having tests done to determine whether you have type 1 or 2. The treatments are different. 

Healthy Hello, Dear First clear that it is fasting blood sugar,post prandial or random blood sugar.fasting blood sugar should be 70-110mg/dl,PP- less  than 140mg/dl and random -less than 200mg/dl.u have crossed the sugar level,so u should need to meet doctor immedietly.            From-Dr.Soni Verma(homoeopathic physician,diet expert and psychologist-09910700536) 

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.