What if my BP is low, have white coat syndrome? Should I take avodart, buprop?

What concern should I have if my blood pressure has been reading low, i.e. 99/44. When I see my doctor, it s always higher (white coat syndrome). Medications I take are: Avodart ( Dutasteride ) 0.5mg ( prostate ) 1/day Buprop 12 sr 150mg (W) ( antidepressant ) 1/day Glipizide XL tab 10mg – 2 daily at breakfast (anti diabetic) Lisinopril ( Zestril ) 5mg (high blood pressure) 1/day Terazosin (Hytrin) 10mg (high blood pressure & prostate) 1/day Crestor 5mg (cholesterol) 1 in AM and 1 in PM Metoprolol Succ 25mg (opens blood vessels) 1/day Revlimid 5 mg (myelodysplasia) 1 every other day Warfarin(Coumadin) alternate daily 10 mg/5mg - per/day (this can change per blood test) Nexium, 40mg – 1 capsule daily (heartburn)
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012