What home remedy is there for smoking weed and masturbating ?

helo doc...i m 21 yr old guy....from india......i regularly smoke weed(marijuanna)....and i mastrubate regularly.....i know it affects my body...can u tell me any home solution so that it would affects a little less....???
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
You are just 21 years old and i know sexual hormones would be at the peak and it is quite natural to have the sexual urges reduced through masturbation. If not for the masturbatory practice you are reporting, the smoking of weed (Cannabis) is definitely not helping you in any cause except that you are probably going in for the long term damage to your brain cells which is by no means good for your health in the long run. Weed (cannabis) dependence is more of a psychological one rather than the physical one which is good in a way that you can try stopping that habit staying at home to some extent with a strong will. So i would suggest you to quit all by yourself by trying to focus an alternatives like watching TV, movies or playing games or engaging yourself in alternatives in which you are interested in apart from any alternative addiction forming habits . If unsuccessful, then please consult a psychiatrist ASAP.

Thank you and Good luck.

Dr.Narendra.

General & Family Physician Dr. Prahlad S. Patki's  Response
Be kind to yourself. Self help is best. Try to quit Smoking, it will do a lot of good. It is easy provided you decide to help yourself. Mastrubation is not a problem. Improve your nutrition, add vitamins like Neurobione and some proteins . Enjoysome good hobbies like photography,it will deviate from smoking.
  Anonymous's Response
QUITING IS THE BEST OPTION.JOIN DEADDICTION CENTER