What home remedy is there for on and off fever for a child ?

my baby has very mild cold but fever comes on and of everyday to my 7 and half month baby.............what can be the reason for that please tell me homely remeady so that she may not suffer from fever
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
dear thanks for choosing health care magic.Dear Shalini from the complaints it seems that she is having some seasonal aliment,you need to take care of two things,first her intake and urine out put.If your baby is eating well and passing urine regularly then in most of the cases there is no need to can give her medicine for fever when fever comes.Also watch for her respiration if she breaths very fast and have fever please see your routine case continue giving her normal diet and make sure she remains indoors and avoid too many visitors and going our till she becomes normal again.