What home remedies can be used to empty bowels completely and relieve constipation ?

my stomach is full after i take food after 2 or 3 bite of rice and every time stomach is upset with gas formation and some times it is tight somach and fine but full. whole day motion problem stomach is full. And motion is not cleaning fully. early without taking any thing my stomch is buldging. i donot know why? morning i take first water in empty stomach and after that tea and a break for 1 hr i take my breakfast and that tea and lunch (rice) and after 2 hrs i take tea again and very rare i eveing snacks sometimes otherwise direct dinner i.e. also rice. help me with some good home remedies or medicine.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012