What heart rate should i have ? I am 15 weeks pregnant

HI WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT HEART RATE SHOULD BE . IM 15 WEEKS PREGNANT ,, ALSO WHAT SHOULD OXYGEN LEVEL BE
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

The Normal range of the heart beat of a fetus at 15 weeks of gestation is between 140 to 160 beats per minute.... The oxygen level in the fetus cannot be detected..

General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi Crystal, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
The Fetal heart in the initial months of Second trimester should be around 140 beats per minute. The partial Pressure of Oxygen tested in the Umbilical Vein sample should be approximately 30mm Hg, but it varies. Your treating Doctor would know better.

Hope I have answered your Query, I will be available to answer your follow up Queries.

Wish you Good Health, Take Care.