What happens to a persons body who has not taken a shower in 3 weeks or more ?

What happens to a persons body who has not taken a shower in 3 weeks or more and what does the people around them have to watch out for? What happens to a person's body when they have not taken a shower in 3 weeks or more? I am writing about my roommate I moved in with almost 3 weeks ago. He smells so bad. Ever since I moved in he has not taken a shower. All he has in his bathroom is Ax Body Wash (full) and shampoo (full). He smells so sour. I have been hinting around and finally broke down and told him he needed to wash. Did not do any good. The odor lingers for a long time in the bathroom when he comes out. People make faces and back up away from him in public. I have noticed recent sores around his ears and inside them. Its really hot outside where we stay and all he does is sweat unless he is inside. He has been sick lately and he smokes cigarettes like a train. Coughing and vomitting. I have a 3 year old what do we need to look out for cause he looks like walking bacteria to me?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jun 2010