What happens and how will I feel during intercourse ?

hello, I don t know if I ever climaxed before, how can I know? and what will I feel?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Aug 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Climax due to orgasm means entire body feels tight and muscle spasms over chest and inside your abdomen and pelvis accompanied by ejaculation in male and sometimes fluid discharge in females. It's a powerful sensation which you will feel once sexual cstimulation has reached climax.
orgasm is intense strong feeling which starts fron the lower abdoman area and spreds like a stong flash all oover the bodY, Nealy all the muscles tigthen up, there is increaseb circualtion of blood all over the body and in very intense situation tehre is drcerase in oxygen intake giving a lighter feel in the head. Thers also sudden spurt of the fluid discharge in the vagina just like ehaculation in male. Dont just confuse with vaginal secretion in the aroused state for an orgasm

Clinical Psychologist